Here are the major functions of WAWIO POS system tutorial
that help you work more effectively.
How to create a new order and adding items into the order.
- Select a table and tap OPEN ORDER or double click at your selected table.
- Enter number of guest.
- Start adding items.
- Tap DONE then your orders will be sent to kitchen.
HOW TO SPLIT ORDER
This feature is to split an order into multiple tickets that customers can pay their own bills separately.
- Open order then tap “Split”.
- Tap “New” to add tickets as you need.
- Select desired items on the first split ticket then tap on the new ticket to transfer items
- Tap “DONE” when you finish split order, then tap “Yes” if you want to print receipt otherwise tap “NO”.
- The ticket was split into two as you can see on the right.
HOW TO combine order
This feature is to combine orders into a single ticket, you can combine orders over the order types.
- Open a ticket you want to combine.
- Tap “Combine” Combine Page will open.
- Select a ticket you want to combine (the order detail will be showing on the right).
- Then tap “COMBINE ORDER” to combine the orders.
- The orders have been combined.